Peace and Tranquility
In order to make your stay memorable and a full pleasant experience, please observe the following house rules:
What time is the check-in and check-out?
For Day Tours:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm of the same day.
For Overnight Stay:
2:00pm to 12:00nn of the next day.
- 2 PAX
- Queen Size Bed
- Starts @ Php 2,200.00/night
Premium Guest Kit
- Exclusive to Overnight Stay
- with Bedroom Slippers
- with Bottled Water
- Starts @ Php 3,500.00/night
Check In & Check Out
- For Day Tours, Check in time is 8:00AM.
- For Overnight Stay, Check in time is 2:00PM. Booking confirmation should be settled at the Front Desk upon check in. You will be given a room key. Check out time is 12:00PM the following day. Extension of stay without prior notice will be charged at Php 1,000.00 with the maximum of 30 minutes only – it will be considered as additional one (1) night stay and will be charged accordingly.
- Please surrender the room key to the Front Desk when checking out. Lost room key will be charged at Php 1,500.00 per missing piece.
- Please allow our housekeeping staff to inspect your room before checking out. Missing items from the room will be charged to the guest account.
Security and Safety
- Person(s) registered at the reception are the confirmed guest(s) who will be using the accommodation facility. Outside visitors are not allowed in the rooms. Visitors may be allowed only at the receiving area near the reception.
- Make sure your door is locked when you leave the room. Riverfront Garden Resort is not liable for any loss of property incurred during your stay.
- Please refrain from any other unnecessary behavior and acts that may cause fire in the room.
- Cigarette smoking is permitted in the designated areas only.
- Management is not liable for loss of personal property. Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables. Do not leave any valuables inside your car while parked.
Do you accept walk-in clients for day tours?
- Observed Social Distancing.
- 18 to 65yrs old are ALLOWED.
- Prior Reservation is required.
- No Antigen/Negative test results needed.
Have a Question?
Policies & F.A.Q.
- The guest ensures that nothing shall be attached to floors, walls, ceiling by nails, screws, glue gun or any other means – otherwise, it will be considered as a damage to property and shall be charged to the guests.
- Vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- Cleanliness is strictly enforced. Please dispose of your trash properly. Do not flush materials of any kind in the toilet – otherwise, guests in that room will be charged accordingly.
- Stains found in mattresses, bed covers and towels shall be charged to the guests.
- Pets, explosives, flammable materials, objects emitting foul odors, deadly weapons or firearms, illegal drugs or other prohibited articles are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
- Please switch off the lights when you leave. Please make sure all faucets and showers are properly turned off when not in use.
- Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum and refrain from making loud sounds.
You’re always welcome, anytime!
If you are visiting our Riverfront Garden Resort, the true connection to a magical nature experience will be with one of our beautiful accommodation.
Experience a stay like never before, experience it with your loved ones and create memorable moments that last a lifetime.